Executive coach guides dealers with vision,
strategy as part of 2018 convention program
Three Far West dealerships have an opportunity to participate in executive coaching ahead of FWEDA’s 2018 Convention, “Leading Change and Succession,” Nov. 14-16 at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa in Palm Springs.
Kevin Burgess presents “The VIP Formula: People DON’T come first,” followed by facilitating a dealer panel discussion the morning of Nov. 15. The presentation kicks off a daylong schedule featuring industry updates and professional development at FWEDA’s 71st annual convention.
Burgess, a keynote speaker, trainer, executive coach, and growth and culture strategist for a broad range of organizations across several industries, will work with up to nine representatives from three Far West dealerships to implement his VIP Formula.
Kevin Burgess, Executive Coach
His clients have included Fortune 1000 companies, heavy industry and manufacturing, national lifestyle brands, international relief agencies, and educational institutions. Burgess enjoys getting “in the trenches” with business leaders who are “boots on the ground” doing the daily work that drives business forward. Among the challenges Burgess helps clients with are low employee engagement, leadership development and culture formation.
Developing this partnership with FWEDA is a first for Burgess, who will coach dealers June through November to explore ways they can leverage vision and talent toward a more dynamic business model. He'll then assemble a panel of individuals from each of the three dealerships he works with to share their insights and experiences at the convention.
Burgess works with C-level executives to develop strategies for their organizations, helps teams work better together, and is considered a partner that leaders of cutting edge organizations turn to for clarity, thought leadership and strategies that work.
Interested in participating? Here’s how it works:
- Three dealership categories: Small, Medium Family-Owned, Large
- Interested dealers should contact Joani Woelfel or Shunda Justin based on the following criteria:
- Identify which of the three categories applies to your business
- Agree to sponsor the cost of participating in the program (contact us for pricing)
- Commit to the schedule and VIP Formula requirements June through November
- Be available and willing to participate in the panel discussion set for Nov. 15 at the convention (as a registered convention attendee)
- Dealerships selected will participate in a VIP Formula webinar facilitated by Burgess (content will be covered, as well as Q&A) from noon to 2 p.m. PDT on June 8.
- Burgess will facilitate conference calls from noon to 1 p.m. PDT on July 13, Aug. 10, Sept. 14 and Oct. 12.
- Burgess will also be available from June 8 – November 14 for short, ad hoc coaching questions via email or phone, as needed, for the nine dealership participants
- The deadline to apply for consideration is 5 p.m., June 1