Join us for a celebration of the generations, 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, as we welcome all ages for an evening outdoors. Featuring a wine tasting from Falkner Winery and family fun with lawn games, we'll also recognize the legacy of our industry and its people, and highlight FWEDA's annual silent auction for education and advocacy.
Taste a variety of award winning wines from Falkner Winery:
- 2017 Viognier – This is a Gold Medal winning, 94 point wine, that is pale colored with slightly tropical flavors. This wine has great white peach, honeysuckle, citrus and white flower flavors.
- 2015 Amante-Super Tuscan Red – This is a Gold Medal, Best of Class, 92 point wine, that is Falkner's proprietary blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. Enjoy the elegant style along with flavors such as black cherry, raspberry, sandalwood and oak.
- 2017 Sauvignon Blanc – This is a Gold Medal, 90 Point award winning wine that bursts with flavors of honeydew melon, lime and honey suckle. This Sauvignon Blanc is estate grown and is a wonderful wine just for sipping.
- 2015 Syrah – This is a Gold Medal winning wine, 93 points, that is dark in color and very flavorful. Enjoy the slight tartness along with the flavors of plum and pepper.
- 2014 Vintner’s Reserve Sangiovese – This is a Gold Medal winning wine that is made exclusively for Falkner Wine Club members. This special Estate Grown Vintner’s Reserve wine was specially treated and produced to show the quality of Sangiovese from our vineyard. This wine is medium to heavy bodied with wonderfully rich flavors of plum, cherry, and spice with an elegant finish.